Total Trees are proud to provide specialist arboricultural works for the rail, utility sectors (power generation, transmission and distribution, water, telecom and gas), commercial, industrial and forestry clients.
Managing Director Richard Sanders has been working in arboriculture for over 12 years. Richard has built a strong reputation for a quality and professional service with individual care.
Total Trees span the Midlands providing you the full range of tree care requirements. In the last six years Total Trees have trained and developed tree surgeons and groundsmen from various backgrounds and provided work experience placements to students from the local area.
Safety is at the heart of all we do. Our specialist team members are fully qualified and we always have trained First Aiders at each site.
We carry £10m of Public and Employer’s Liability Insurance each. Our vehicles and equipment are checked regularly according to health and safety regulations. Copies of our Health and Safety Policy and insurances are available on request (by email only).
Total Trees is experienced in all aspects of Arboriculture and place a strong emphasis on Health and Safety. All our works are carried out to the following:
- British Standards BS 3998: 1989 "Recommendations for Tree Work"
- British Standards BS 5837: 2005 "Trees in Relation to Construction- Recommendations"
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998)
- PUWER (the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998)